Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,217 (元3,583) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)