Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,621 (元3,944) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)