Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,337 (元2,166) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (32 minutes ago)