Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.470 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,208 (Mex$ 14,759) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)