Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,695 (Mex$ 6,305) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)