Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,041 (Mex$ 9,224) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (16 minutes ago)