Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,853 (Mex$ 4,921) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)