Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨380,333 (€4,821) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨290,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)