Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,813 (€585) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)