Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,579 (€390) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)