Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.147 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨485,124 ($7,119) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨383,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)