Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.958 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,987 ($816) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)