Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.170 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨286,662 (C$5,602) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨230,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)