Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11725 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,089 (333,387 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (33 minutes ago)