Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11058 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,073 (244,836 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)