Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11997 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,920 (341,095 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)