Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10966 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,590 (205,999 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)