Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.378 INR / KYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 160% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,483 (CI$414) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)