Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.250 INR / KYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 149% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,293 (CI$988) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)