Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.267 INR / KYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 174% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,245 (CI$416) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)