Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,012 (€2,199) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨147,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)