Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,163 (€464) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)