Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,812 (16,087 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)