Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,126 (6,828 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €560 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)