Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.135 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,208 (15,556 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)