Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,367 (R$ 749) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)