Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,015 (R$ 1,659) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)