Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,560 (R$ 740) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)