Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,488 (R$ 737) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)