Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,519 (R$ 4,353) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)