Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,289 (R$ 661) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)