Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,443 (R$ 1,086) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)