Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,638 (R$ 1,827) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)