Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,870 (3,757 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)