Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨393,206 (51,271 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨311,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)