Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,614 (5,363 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)