Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.672 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,753 (5,964 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)