Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,747 (24,382 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)