Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,584 (28,011 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)