Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,899 (2,036 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)