Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,538 (5,737 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)