Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,702 (1,930 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)