Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,030 (848 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)