Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,270 (1,941 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)