Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,474 (2,379 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (33 minutes ago)