Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,617 (﷼ 13,893,034) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)