Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,169 (﷼ 18,365,851) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)