Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.802 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,078 (11,448 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)