Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04081 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,614 (750,238 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)