Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.022 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,576 (AU$991) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (20 minutes ago)