Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.957 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,070 (AU$8,538) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨315,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)