Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,829 (R$ 4,565) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)