Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,122 (R$ 1,683) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)