Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,336 (£307) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)