Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.903 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,593 (£496) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)