Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨429,470 (£4,630) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨323,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)