Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.726 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,783 (£523) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)