Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,568 (£220) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)