Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.394 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,940 (£282) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)