Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.821 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨381,521 (£4,110) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨279,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)