Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,047 (£281) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)