Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨34,077 (E£ 9,086) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)