Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.897 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,063 (E£ 4,122) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)