Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.941 INR / GIP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 82% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,433 (£339) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)