Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.261 INR / GIP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨919,234 (£10,073) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨638,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)