Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.076 INR / GIP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,881 (£705) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)