Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.359 INR / GIP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,249 (£347) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)