Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,733 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)