Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.257 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,702 (RM964) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)