Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,541 (RM1,462) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)