Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.316 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,587 (RM952) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (33 minutes ago)