Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33294 INR / GYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,961 (68,966 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)