Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32623 INR / GYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,950 (70,351 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)