Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32677 INR / GYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,179 (823,751 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)