Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.117 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,411 (R 3,598) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)