Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.163 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,491 (R 3,582) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)