Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,885 (€270) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)