Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,350 (€644) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)