Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,030 (Php14,677) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (9 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)