Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,655 (Php23,943) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)