Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨40,469 (Php32,044) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)