Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨37,371 (Php29,833) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)