Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,712 (Php9,758) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (25 minutes ago)