Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,833 (767TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (33 minutes ago)