Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.863 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,175 (7,258 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)