Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,648 (2,527 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)