Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,623 (2,121 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (about 2 hours ago)