Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.699 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,474 (1,835 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)