Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,795 (1,075 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)