Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.099 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,378 (2,011 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)