Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.345 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,470 (1,606TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)