Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.844 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,631 (47,378 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨280,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)