Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11068 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,275 (119,937 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)