Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.159 INR / AZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,219 (477 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)