Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,194 (₩394,047) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)