Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06177 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,576 (₩3,214,876) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)