Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,594 (₩2,904,895) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)