Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,955 (₩473,966) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)