Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05918 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,021 (₩693,185) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)