Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,313 (₩313,601) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)