Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,519 (€391) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)