Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42362 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,722 (39,474 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)