Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42082 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,229 (83,716 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (27 minutes ago)