Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.851 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,768 (869 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)