Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.545 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,009 (1,011 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)