Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.852 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,217 (P24,258) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨140,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)