Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.682 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,238 (P21,734) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨124,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)