Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.888 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,804 (P23,344) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)