Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.442 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,985 (P2,482) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)