Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.212 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,218 (P6,152) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)