Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.847 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,129 (P25,870) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)