Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.355 INR / BWP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,980 (P3,302) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)