Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.113 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,278 (422 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (33 minutes ago)