Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.854 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,884 (460 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)