Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.054 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨35,234 (1,302 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)