Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,956 (元12,349) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)