Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,750 (元2,499) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)