Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,771 (元1,994) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)