Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.440 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,318 (元13,058) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)