Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,615 (€512) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)