Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,684 (€236) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)