Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,136 (€570) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)