Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,821 (€549) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (39 minutes ago)