Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,154 (€354) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)