Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,052 (¥77,654) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)