Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,081 (¥32,409) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)